CAD Audio - GXLIEM Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
The GXLIEM Wireless IEM System is available in 3 configurations.
A Single mix transmitter, Dual mix transmitter and Quad mix transmitter base station that transmits discrete mixes to your performers.
With near infinite bodypack receiver monitoring - This solution is the most flexible in the industry- Useful when setting up multiple mixes with high bodypack receiver count.
The systems Frequency Agile design aides in the assurance of a clean, clear, channel plan.
In addition, the bodypack receiver has a high contrast display featuring a battery life indicator.
The Bodypack receiver is supplied with MEB1 high performance earbuds.
The robust, rack mountable, all metal transmitter is supplied with rack ears and half wave antenna.
Systems are supplied with equal quantity BodyPack receivers to Transmitters.
- Available as a Single Mix (GXLIEM), Dual Mix (GXLIEM2) or Quad Mix (GXLIEM4) Transmitter Base Station System
- 16 Channel Frequency Agile Performance
- High Dynamic Range for Outstanding Fidelity
- High Contrast LCD Display
- Battery Life Indicator on Bodypack Receiver
- Operates in 900 Mhz band free from TV and FCC regulatory issues
- Advanced Dipole Antenna technology on the Bodypack receiver for increased operating distance
- All Metal Transmitter Chassis for shielded operation
- AA Battery Life of >10Hrs of operation
- 2 Year Warranty
- 16CH Freq Agile
- UHF 900mz
- Metal Box
- Transmitter Headphone Monitor
- High Fidelity Ear Buds (8mm)
- IR Link
- Frequency Response 20Hz– 20kHz
- Frequency Band T Band 902-928Mhz
- Dynamic Range >110dB
- Channels 16 Channel Frequency Agile
- Transmitting Power 30mW