Yorkville Sound - TRS to TRS Balanced Stereo Instrument Cable - 3 Feet
1/4" to 1/4" Stereo Instrument Cable
Standard Series Cables provide the best value for quality balanced and interconnect cabling.
Ideal for live PA applications Yorkville Standard Series Cables use 24 gauge 16 strand bare annealed copper conductors for effective signal transfer.
High quality nickel plated jacks with strain relief and rugged matte PVC outer covering and copper shielding guarantee unmatched reliability and effective EMI and RFI rejection.
Manufactured in North America and covered by a limited lifetime warranty, Yorkville Standard Series Cables are designed to provide years of worry free use in virtually any environment.
• High Quality Connectors with Strain Relief
• 24 Gauge 16-strand Dual Core Oxygen Free Copper Conductors (Balanced Cables)
• Unbalanced RCA Cables use 20 Gauge 19-strand Oxygen Free Copper Conductor
• Oxygen Free Copper Shielding for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection
• Rugged Matte PVC Outer Covering
• RoHS Compliant Lead Free Solder
• Manufactured in North America
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Connector 1: 1/4" TRS-M
Connector 2: 1/4" TRS-M
Length: 3 foot