D'Addario XT - Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - Medium (13-56) -3 Pack
XT Series/Medium - 13-56
Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings in 1974, they've been synonymous with warm, well-balanced tone.
XT Phosphor Bronze offers that and more, boasting enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer life than our standard phosphor bronze strings.
The XT coating delivers advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the warm tone and natural feel of the uncoated string.
Beneath the coating, these XT acoustic strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, phosphor bronze wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, affording tonal versatility with added resilience, excellent for a wide range of acoustic styles.
This 13-56 Medium gauge set provides maximum volume and projection, with more tension and resistance.
Never Fade Away
Stand the test of time with strings that endure.
D’Addario XT strings combine our strongest high carbon steel with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings.
These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
NY Steel is processed in D’Addario’s exclusive wire facility in Farmingdale, New York.
Through advanced machinery and processes, our premium high carbon steel drivers unmatched tuning stability and superior break resistance.
Hex Core Construction
Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D’Addario.
This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation.
String Winding Technology
String winding machines are designed and built by D’Addario’s engineering team, guaranteeing a production range of 500,000 to 700,000 strings per day.
Digitally controlled string winding machines ensure productivity, accuracy and consistency.
D’Addario’s in-house wire drawing machines produce musical instrument wire to our exact specifications.
Control over materials, equipment, and quality allows us to deliver high performance products.
Fusion Twist Feature
The fusion twist feature prevents slack in the twist from detuning the string.
This ensures maximum tuning stability and higher break strength for our premium plain steel strings.
- Coating: XT
- Number Of Strings: Six
- Set Type: Sets, Multipacks
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- XT strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion Twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings.
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- Every pack includes a Players Circle code for identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise.
If you are unsure of what strings will be most suitable to your application, call 780-986-2251 to chat about your setup. We can help make sure you get exactly what you need.